Sunday, November 8, 2009

Natural....Flavor free and color free LIP BALM

Well after many requests I have launched the newest lip balm.  This one is completely flavor free and color free just all natural goodness to help quench those sensitive lips.  All of our lip balms are made with mango butter, cocoa butter and almond oil, it doesn't get more natural than that.

You can get our popular lip balms at bubbletub.etsy.com
$3.00 for one or our best seller is the 3 lip balms for $7.50 deal!
Your lips will thank you.

Other popular flavors this time of year are:
Punk'n Pie



It's Hip to be Square (Toasted Marshmallow)

 

Polar Kiss







6 comments:

  1. Toasted Marshmallow lip balm? How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hearted you so I can find you later! Can't wait to try your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - those sound wonderful! I'll be checking out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can find you later! Can't wait to try your stuff!!
    designers video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm! I love your carmel apple! Toasted marshmallow sounds awesome though!

    ReplyDelete