Monday, June 7, 2010

Kitten love for FiveForty!!

Well finally after getting my camera back from the brink of camera heaven I got the retrieve some precious photos of Frosty Pawz loving and OWNing I might add a beautiful hand woven rug made for him by FiveForty.
She has some of the most beautiful jewelery and rugs I have ever seen!  Her site is located on Etsy at FiveForty's amazing store

 Hummm what do we have here....
Oh is this for me.....
Well I must tell all you folks...
This gets my kitten kiss of approval, thanks Pegg!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has beautiful green eyes. :o) And congrats on making front page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, I am so pleased that Frosty Pawz loves his new rug! He looks like an old sweetie cat!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete